Genisys Credit Union Scholarships
Genisys Credit Union is committed to helping students get a head start towards higher learning.
That’s why Genisys participates in a variety of scholarship programs to help to our best and brightest students who want to go on to do great things with a higher education.
The Fran Anderson Community Involvement Scholarship & Jr. Grand Marshal Program
- This scholarship is available to students living in Auburn Hills, Pontiac, Waterford, or White Lake. A student from each community will be selected to serve as the Jr. Grand Marshal to represent their community. Then one of the four students will be selected as the recipient of the $1,000 scholarship.
- Students are asked to submit an essay on how they make a difference in their community.
- For information on how to apply for this scholarship contact Genisys Corporate Social Responsibility group at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-322-9800 Ext. 2571.
Community Pride Scholarship - Oxford High School
- In partnership with Genisys Credit Union and the Oxford Chamber of Commerce. Up to four (4) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to Oxford High School seniors in an academic year.
- Click to Learn More & Apply Online