Fees / Disclosures
Genisys is committed to providing you with all the necessary information regarding your accounts. Please click on the disclosures below to learn about a specific account, service, or policy.
All Genisys Disclosures are in Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Acrobat installed on your computer, you can download Acrobat for free.
For All Members
The following disclosures provide important information to help our members understand how we protect your privacy and what we may share, basic account rules, how we will apply holds to your deposits, when fees may be assessed, and guidelines and protections offered when using ACH or a debit card. This information is important to all members, but is especially important to our new members to become familiar with Genisys CU.
- Funds Availability Disclosure
- Fee Schedule
- Debit MasterCard and Reg E Disclosure
- Overdraft Policy
Electronic Service Disclosures
- Online Banking Disclosure
- Mobile Banking Disclosure
- Online Bill Pay Disclosure
- Online Deposit Disclosure
Special Deposit Account Disclosures
- Certificate Disclosure
- Flex Certificate Disclosure
- Youth Certificate Disclosure
- Business Account Disclosure
Special Lending Disclosures
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Platinum MasterCard Account Opening Disclosure
- Rewards MasterCard Account Opening Disclosure
Important Information About Procedures For Opening A New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.Go to main navigation