|Inquiries?||In Michigan?||Outside Michigan?||Already Applied?|
Whether you are a first-time home buyer, looking for a vacation home or just want to refinance your current fixed or adjustable rate mortgage, we have the right options for you. How should you proceed? This is a good question, and if you are serious about finding the right home, you should start with the right mortgage loan first.
Take the first step toward your home buying goal with our Mortgage Pre-approval Application.
Our Mortgage Representatives will help assess your needs and provide you with a custom mortgage loan quote. Genisys offers competitive rates on many fixed and adjustable rate mortgage programs plus the entire application process, with the exception of closing, can be completed online and by telephone.
"Thank you for the top notch service we received during the purchase of our new home. From being up front on costs to always available for questions, Genisys has made our mortgage experience pleasant and pain-free. We are grateful for our Genisys Credit Union."
Be an informed buyer
If you just aren’t sure what to expect, or where to start, this easy to follow illustration of the Step-by-Step Home Buying Experience will guide you along the way.
- Learn about the many types of mortgages even for first-time home buyers.
- Get help with the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP), the Government program designed to help homeowners get a more affordable and stable mortgage, even if your home’s value has fallen.
Protect Your most Important Investment
When you have Mortgage Payment Protection, not even death, disability, or involuntary unemployment can stop you from making your house payments. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you can cancel within the first 30 days for a full refund.
Watch our Top Mortgage Tips Video
Apply for a mortgage by phone: Call 248-322-9800, ext. 3265 or 800-521-8440, ext 3265.
Popular Mortgage Blogs:
FAQs of common Mortgage concerns
- Can I qualify for a mortgage with my credit score?
- How do I figure out how much I can afford?
- What is an FHA loan and how do I qualify?
- What is the difference between Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgage?
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- What is PMI and can it be avoided?
Go to main navigation