Being a college student comes with many challenges. Genisys wants to make it easy and affordable for you to manage your finances while you focus on your studies.
The essential elements of a student checking account are low fees, convenient access to funds through a wide ATM network, a debit card, and mobile and online access.
A Genisys Checking Account delivers it all.
- FREE Checking – No monthly fees, no minimum balance requirement
- FREE Mobile Banking apps for iPhone and Android – Includes mobile check deposit
- FREE Online Banking
- NO SURCHARGE ATM access at nearly 30,000 Co-Op Network ATM locations nationwide
- Six FREE ATM transactions per month at non-Genisys ATMs
- FREE Genisys Rewards Debit MasterCard
- FREE eStatements and notices – Don’t worry about changing your address.
- FREE Online or Mobile Bill Pay when you elect to receive eStatements
- FREE customized Text and Email Alerts to help you track your accounts and avoid fees
Genisys College Rewards Money Market Account
If you are in college and considering opening a student bank account, Genisys has a special credit union money market account for you to help you earn money market account rates on your hard-earned savings.
As a college student, you are eligible for the College Rewards Money Market when you open a Checking account and sign up for eStatements.
- $100 minimum balance to earn dividends
- Dividends earned based on a six-tiered rate structure
First-time Auto Buyers Program
A reliable car is often a critical factor in successfully completing your studies. Genisys offers a variety of terms for new and used vehicle loans so you can get a payment that fits your monthly budget. We provide financing at excellent auto loan rates for first-time buyers who have limited or no credit history. Apply online today, visit a Genisys branch or call us at 800-521-8440 ext. 5.
Get started today!
- Visit your local branch today
- call a Financial Service Representative at 800-521-8440 ext. 5