FREE checking account & loaded with benefits
Everyone has seen offers for a free credit union checking account, but what do you really get with those free accounts? Genisys Credit Union rewards you with more than just a basic account. With our no fee checking account you can take advantage of several convenient benefits such as:
- Free Genisys Rewards Debit Mastercard® with DOUBLE PLAY Rewards
- Free Mobile Banking with mobile deposit
- Free Credit Union Online banking with online deposit
- Free Mobile and Online Bill Pay when you receive eStatements ($3.95 per month with paper statements)
- Unlimited ATM access at nearly 30,000 Co-Op Network ATM locations nationwide.
- Overdraft protection using a Personal Line of Credit (credit qualification required)
Looking to earn interest on your checking account?
Genisys Credit Union does offer an Interest Checking account. While you can still take advantage of the FREE checking account benefits listed above, this account also offers you:
- Higher dividends with a minimum daily balance of $1,500* *Dividends computed daily, paid and compounded monthly.
- No monthly fee with minimum balance If balance falls below minimum a $10 monthly fee applies
- No per-check fees
Compare our credit union checking account fees to what you pay at other institutions and see how the Genisys FREE checking account can save you money while offering you convenient account access.
We understand switching financial institutions can be a time consuming job. That's why we have made it easy with our Online Switch Kit!
Simply follow the step by step instructions by indicating which accounts to close and the Payees of all automatic payments and Genisys Credit Union’s Online Switch Kit will start, monitor and finish the transfer process for you. It’s really that easy!
Open a Checking Account Today!
- Download an account application
- Open at a branch
- Call a Financial Services Representative at 800-521-8440, ext. 5
*Online check orders CAN NOT be used for your first order of checks on your account. Please visit your local branch or call a Financial Service Representative at 248-322-9800 or 800-521-8440 ext. 5 to request your first order of checks.Go to main navigation