Be Aware of Fraud Attempts!
We have been informed of a specific scam that has targeted Genisys members and the call comes from the Genisys toll free number.
This is a friendly reminder that Genisys employees or card security services will never ask you to verify the following information:
- Personal Information including; member number, date of birth, and social security number
- Full debit or credit card numbers or PIN
- Online/Mobile banking credentials
- A one-time verification code or link that was sent
- "Test" transactions that you did not complete as legitimate
If you receive a phone call, text, or email asking any of these questions, it is best to end all communication. Instead, reach out directly to a Branch or our Contact Center to assist or review any account concerns. If you feel you've been compromised, change passwords for online/mobile banking and call us immediately.Go to main navigation