Take a break from loan payments.
Genisys offers Skip-A-Pay for loans, when you want it!
When you need to take a break from your loan payments and have more cash in your wallet for other expenses, you can. The Genisys Skip-A-Pay program lets you skip a payment on a qualifying loan* without hurting your credit!
It’s quick and easy to request.
- Simply log-in to Online Banking
- Click on the “Skip-A-Pay” link under the Accounts tab to make your request.
Skip A Pay Tips:
- Select up to 2 non-consecutive months a year to skip
- $25 fee per loan skipped taken from the account you authorize
- Click Here for a list of qualifying loans
- GAP insurance may reduce your eligibility to participate in Skip-A-Pay
(GAP purchased through Genisys entitles you to skips during the life of the loan. Please refer to your GAP policy to see how many skps are allowed for your specific loan. GAP purchased through an auto dealer does not allow skip-a-payment)
If you prefer, download the Skip-A-Pay paper application, complete the form and fax or mail back to us.
*Skip-A-Pay Is not available on all loans and certain restrictions apply. Loans that are available for Skip-A-Pay will be listed in step 1 of the Skip-A-Pay program in your Online Banking account. Skip-A-Pay is only for future payments to be made. Each payment skipped will extend the original payoff date by one month. Interest will continue to accumulate during the month a payment is skipped.Go to main navigation