Take a break from loan payments.
Genisys offers Skip-A-Pay for loans, when you want it!
When you need to take a break from your loan payments and have more cash in your wallet for other expenses, you can. The Genisys Skip-A-Pay program lets you skip a payment on a qualifying loan* without hurting your credit!
It’s quick and easy to request.
- Simply log-in to Online Banking
- Click on the “Skip-A-Pay” link under the Accounts tab to make your request.
Skip A Pay Tips:
- Select up to 2 non-consecutive months a year to skip
- $25 fee per loan skipped taken from the account you authorize
- Click Here for a list of qualifying loans
- GAP insurance may reduce your eligibility to participate in Skip-A-Pay
(GAP purchased through Genisys entitles you to 2 skips during the life of the loan. GAP
purchased through an auto dealer does not allow skip-a-payment)
If you prefer, download the Skip-A-Pay paper application, complete the form and fax or mail back to us.
*Skip-A-Pay Is not available on all loans and certain restrictions apply. Loans that are available for Skip-A-Pay will be listed in step 1 of the Skip-A-Pay program in your Online Banking account. Skip-A-Pay is only for future payments to be made. Each payment skipped will extend the original payoff date by one month. Interest will continue to accumulate during the month a payment is skipped.Go to main navigation