Join Genisys Credit Union
Benefits of Membership
If you live in the state of Michigan or select counties of Minnesota and Pennsylvania you can become a member of our credit union. Membership at Genisys is good for you and your money! Whether you want to save, spend, borrow, or invest, Genisys has products and services to meet your financial needs.
Are you eligible to join Genisys Credit Union?
- Live, work, worship, attend school or own a business in the following areas:
- The entire state of Michigan
- Dakota, Ramsey, Anoka, Hennepin, Scott and Washington Counties in Minnesota
- Montgomery County in Pennsylvania
- Search by eligible city or zip code
- Are employed by one of our affiliated select employee groups or a member of an affiliated association. Genisys Credit Union serves almost 450 different employee or associational groups. Check with your employer or association to see if you qualify for membership or call a Financial Services Representative at (800) 521-8440, ext. 5 or (248) 322-9800.
- Are an immediate family member of a Genisys Credit Union member. Immediate family members include parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, grandchildren, stepparents, stepchildren, stepbrothers, stepsisters and adopted children of members. Individuals living in the same household and maintaining a single economic unit with a member are also eligible to join.
- Online Click here and follow the step-by-step instructions to open your account online.
- Download a Membership Application to fax or mail to Genisys Credit Union.
- In person – Visit a branch or call a Financial Services Representative at 800-521-8440, ext. 5.