New, Used or Refinanced -
Genisys is your Best Financing Option!
We will work with you to find the best term with the low rates that you can always expect!
Genisys offers many tools to help make the vehicle buying experience quick and easy.
|Effective Date: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019|
|Model Year||APR as low as*||Maximum Term|
|2013 and newer||2.99%||up to 60 months|
|2013 and newer||3.49%||61-72 month|
|2015 and newer||4.24%||73-84 months**|
|2010-2012||4.99%||up to 60 months|
|2009 & older||5.49%||up to 60 months|
|*Rates and terms may vary depending upon credit qualifications, age of collateral, payment protection package, and Direct Deposit with AutoPay set up from a Genisys checking or savings account. Approximate monthly payment would be $30.82 per $1,000 borrowed at 2.99% for 36 months. **73-84 month term requires minimum financed amount of $25,000.|
Experience Easy with Genisys
Whether you are just starting your auto loan search or are looking for extra protection from unforeseen and costly car repairs we have made it easy to find the answers. Use the Research, Buy and Protect buttons below to find anything you need related to finding your new car.
Research car values and use our payment calculators to compare financing options to fit your needs.
At home, in a branch or at the dealership... Genisys can finance your vehicle anytime, anywhere!
Protect your vehicle and your financing with competitive products from Genisys Credit Union.
Reset Your Auto Loan Payment
If your credit changes or interest rates drop at some point after you get your loan this may be your answer! You may be able to:
- Extend your current term
- Lower your interest rate
- Click to Learn More
Popular Auto Loan Blogs:
FAQs to the most common car buying concerns.
- Do I need a down payment or can I get 100% financing to buy a car?
- What things should be considered when buying a NEW car?
- What things should be considered when buying a USED car?
- Can I refinance a car loan I have with another bank?
- Should I lease or finance and buy my car?
- What kind of vehicles will Genisys Credit Union finance?
- Do I need to have great credit to get a car loan?
- Do I need Credit Life and Disability Insurance?
- What other costs should I consider when budgeting for a car?
- What are the insurance requirements on an auto loan?
Go to main navigation