New, Used or Refinanced -
Genisys is your Best Financing Option!
We will work with you to find the best term with the low rates that you can always expect!
Genisys offers many tools to help make the vehicle buying experience quick and easy.
|Effective Date: Monday, May 22nd, 2017|
|Model Year||APR as low as*||Maximum Term|
|2012 and newer||1.99%||up to 48 months|
|2012 and newer||2.24%||49-72 months|
|2015 and newer||3.74%||73-84 months|
|2017 and newer||4.74%||96 months|
|2010-2011||3.74%||up to 60 months|
|2009 & older||4.24%||up to 48 months|
|*Rates and terms may vary depending upon credit qualifications, age of collateral, payment protection package, and Direct Deposit with AutoPay set up from a Genisys checking or savings account. Approximate monthly payment would be $21.69 per $1,000 borrowed at 1.99% for 48 months. 96 month term requires minimum financed amount of $25,000, loan-to-value maximum of 100% and must be a new vehicle.|
Looking for a Used Car?
Before you purchase a used car be sure you know the facts! Click the banner below for a discounted CARFAX Report.
Check out our Partner program, Enterprise Borrow Smart Buy Smart when you are
looking for a reliable used vehicle.
Popular Auto Loan Blogs:
FAQs to the most common car buying concerns.
- Do I need a down payment or can I get 100% financing to buy a car?
- What things should be considered when buying a NEW car?
- What things should be considered when buying a USED car?
- Can I refinance a car loan I have with another bank?
- Should I lease or finance and buy my car?
- What kind of vehicles will Genisys Credit Union finance?
- Do I need to have great credit to get a car loan?
- Do I need Credit Life and Disability Insurance?
- What other costs should I consider when budgeting for a car?
- What are the insurance requirements on an auto loan?
Follow the links below for helpful calculators, discounts,
financing, and even an online buying link.
Go to main navigation