Earn more interest with a federally insured share savings certificate.
When you are looking for a safe, guaranteed return on your money, a Certificate Savings Account from Genisys is a great choice. You will earn a fixed rate, guaranteed for the term you choose. Plus, our credit union rates are generally higher than the certificate of deposit rates offered by banks.
A Genisys Savings Certificate Account is a great option for IRAs or to achieve any savings goal. Choose the savings certificate that’s right for you.
- Share Certificates - Open an account with as little as $500 for terms of 6 months to 5 years.
- Flex Share Certificate - Open an account with just $100 and get three options during your one-year term.
- Make additional deposits of $10 to $25,000 per day to your Flex Certificate.
- Withdraw up to 25% of your principal one time throughout the term without an early withdrawal penalty.
- Bump-up the rate one time during the term should the offered rate on a Genisys Credit Union Flex Certificate increase.
- Jumbo Share Certificates have a minimum balance of $100,000 and earn higher dividend rates than our Share Certificate Savings Accounts.
Check out the great rates on all of Genisys certificate savings account offerings.
*Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
Open a Share Certificate Savings Account Today!
- Open using Online Banking
- Open at a branch
- Call a Financial Services Representative at 800-521-8440, ext. 5
Share Certificate Savings Account FAQs
- Is a Genisys savings certificate federally insured like a bank cerficates of deposit?
- Can I withdraw funds from a certificate savings account before the end of the term?
- How are dividends calculated and paid?
- Share Certificate Savings Accounts - What Are They and Why Do I Want One?