Incoming Loan Payment
Note: Payments can be made using a Visa, Discover, or Mastercard debit card, or a Discover or Mastercard credit card, issued to you by a financial institution other than Genisys Credit Union, or by eCheck, which uses the account and routing number for an account held in your name at another financial institution.
Step 1: Move Money > Incoming Loan Payment
If you are not already logged in, go to www.genisyscu.org. Click Login in the upper-right of the homepage and enter your Username and Password to log into Online Banking.
- Once you have logged into your Online Banking, from the main menu on the left side of the screen, click Move Money.
- The Move Money options appear in the menu, click Incoming Loan Payment.
Step 2: Select Your Loan
- The My Loans tab will display all open loans on the account, simply click on the loan you're wanting to pay.
Step 3a: Enter Payment Information
- From the Make a payment screen, you can choose:
- How you'd like to pay (eCheck or Debit/Credit Card)
- When you'd like the payment to take place
- The payment amount
- Click Continue.
Step 3b: Choose Payment Method
If paying by eCheck, you'll be asked to enter the following information:
If paying by Debit/Credit Card, you'll be asked to enter the following information:
Once all the payment information has been entered, click Continue.
Step 4: Verify Your Payment
The next screen will display an overview of the payment instructions.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- If everything looks correct, you can click Confirm Payment to submit the payment.
Fees associated with the Incoming Loan Payment process are listed below:
|Payment Type||Payment Applied||Amount||Fee in OLB/ Mobile|
|eCheck||Same Business day if received by 1pm ET||$25 - $2,500 per pmt.||FREE|
|Card||Same Business day if received by 8pm ET||$25 - $200||$10|
|$200.01 and up||5% of amount|