EasyVest - The Easy, Smart Way to Try Investing
How Does it Work?
EasyVest builds portfolios specifically tailored to your goals and circumstances.
During account set-up, EasyVest gathers information about your age, income, net worth, investment experience, risk tolerance, time horizon and financial goals.
Next, EasyVest instantly builds a diversified portfolio for you, usually consisting of lower-cost Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs) selected by a team of investment professionals. You will have a chance to confirm your portfolio goals, review the recommended investments, and fund your new investment account in one easy step, by transferring from your existing checking accounts.
You can easily access your accounts by logging in to Online or Mobile Banking where you can track the progress, adjust or add contributions, and continue working towards new goals. There's no need to manually adjust investments: portfolios are rebalanced appropriately by a sophisticated algorithm. Over time, as investment allocations grow and shrink, EasyVest makes the necessary adjustments to keep the portfolio in line with your investment goals.
Open an Investment Account
- Quickly open a brokerage account, IRA, or Roth IRA account
- Easy transfers from your existing checking account at your institution. Minimum to open an account is $200.
- Diversified portfolios of equity ETFs and bond funds
- Socially responsible investing portfolios (Environmental, Social, Governance)
Portfolio Performance Management
- Check balances, earnings, performance, and holdings details online
- Download monthly statements, trade confirmations and tax documents
- Investors can view investment accounts seamlessly alongside their checking, savings, and loan accounts
- You can set initial account funding minimums
- Investors can initiate recurring transfers into their investment accounts from checking accounts
- Investors with IRA accounts can transfer in and out
Non-deposit investment products are not NCUA / NCUSIF / FDIC or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of Genisys Credit Union and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Genisys has contracted with Access Softek Advisory Services LLC (“Access Softek”) to make non-deposit investment products available to you. DriveWealth LLC, a SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC, holds the investment accounts. Investment Advisor Representatives are registered through Access Softek.Go to main navigation