Genisys' Commitment to Security
Protecting the privacy and the security of our members’ personal and financial information is Genisys Credit Union’s number one priority when delivering services to our membership, and storing member information.
We will bring services to the World Wide Web only after we, our auditors and our third party security experts, are confident that the services are safe and secure. We also employ leading edge technology to protect information you submit to us, and information we send back to you using Online Banking and through our website.
- What you need to know about the Heartbleed bug
- Common Security Scams
- Data Encryption/SSL
- Fraud Prevention
- How Members Can Help Us Protect Their Information
- Identity Theft 911
- Internet Browser Safety
- Learn how to protect yourself online
- Password Quality and Protection
- Physical Security Of Our Equipment and Data
- Privacy Statement
- Real Time Intrusion Detection and Response Systems
- Security Audits and Assessment