To access your current student loan account, click here.
Looking to refinance your existing student loan?
Take control of your student loans with a Student Choice Refinance Loan from Genisys Credit Union!
You'll be able to refinance and consolidate your private and federal student loans into one manageable loan, setting up one convenient payment, and potentially lowering your rate1. Featuring a competitive interest rate and zero origination fees, our refinance loan can help you simplify your life while amplifying your funds.
What You Need to Know Before You Borrow
- Refinance your private or federal student loans, including PLUS loans, up to $100,000
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans. These may include interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.
- See disclosures for more details.
- Receive a 0.25% rate discount for automatic electronic payment2
College graduates who are:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents who have graduated from an approved public or private not-for-profit school3
- In repayment or grace on one or more outstanding private or federal student loans
- Able to pass a credit check (A cosigner may be necessary in order for you to meet credit criteria, and may also help you qualify for a lower rate)
- Eligible for credit union membership (you may apply without being a member of the credit union, but you will need to become a member in order for the loan to be funded)
Apply Now to Refinance Your Private Student Loans.
** Please note Genisys Credit Union no longer offers student loans for individuals currently enrolled.
1. Subject to credit qualification and additional criteria, including graduating from an approved school. Loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. 2. If your loan is subject to a floor rate (also known as a minimum interest rate) as specified in your promissory note, your rate will never be less than the floor rate. 3. Approved schools subject to changeGo to main navigation