How are dividends calculated and paid?
Genisys share certificate dividends are paid and compounded quarterly. If you close your certificate account before dividends are paid, you will not receive accrued dividends. You may elect to have your dividends transferred to another Genisys account monthly or quarterly. Read full details about Certificates and the Flex Certificate on our Fees and Disclosures page.
Set a savings plan with the help of our financial calculators.
- See how much your money can grow over time with our savings calculator.
- See how much you need to save to reach a specific goal with our savings goal calculator.
- Estimate how much you need to save for your child’s education with the college savings calculator.
- Plan for retirement with our retirement planner calculator.
A Genisys certificate can be a great option to include in your savings and investment portfolio. Be sure to also meet with a Genisys Investment Services1 representative for more investment options.
More Common Share Certificate FAQs
- Is a Genisys savings certificate federally insured like a bank certificate of deposit?
- Can I withdraw funds from a certificate account before the end of the term?
1 Securities and Advisory services offered through Cetera Advisor Networks, Member FINRA, SIPC. Cetera Advisor Networks is not an affiliate of Genisys Credit Union.Mutual funds, annuities and other investments available through Cetera Advisor Networks are not insured by the FDIC, NCUSIF or any federal government agency, are not deposits, or obligations of nor guaranteed by Genisys Credit Union, or any other affiliated entity. Investments are subject to investment risks including loss of principal invested.Go to main navigation