Do I need to have great credit to get a car loan?
Genisys Credit Union has several financing options to meet the needs of most borrowers.
People that have a higher credit score will typically end up financing at the lowest interest rates.
However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t get a car loan with payments to fit your budget if you have less than perfect credit.
If you have limited or blemished credit, we may still have a financing option for you. The best thing to do is apply for a car loan and let us determine the best solution to meet your needs.
More Common Car Buying FAQs
- Do I need a down payment or can I get 100% financing to buy a car?
- What things should be considered when buying a NEW car?
- What things should be considered when buying a USED car?
- Can I refinance a car loan I have with another bank?
- Should I lease or finance and buy my car?
- What kind of vehicles will Genisys Credit Union finance?
- Do I need to have great credit to get a car loan?
- Do I need Credit Life and Disability Insurance?
- What other costs should I consider when budgeting for a car?
- What are the insurance requirements for an auto loan?