Identity Theft 911
New identity protection services - at no added cost to you.
Genisys Credit Union members and their family members* can count on identity protection services - at no additional cost. Powered by Identity Theft 911®, America's premier provider of identity services, these fraud-specialist services help detect and resolve identity theft and fraud.
Don't wait until you are a victim
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs and rummage through garbage in the search of their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases.
If you're a victim, you need expert help NOW! Suspect fraud? Need immediate identity protection assistance? Want to protect confidential information or replace missing personal documents and identification? When you need help:
- Simply call us at 248-322-9800 ext. 5 or 800-521-8440, ext. 5
- We'll transfer you to a personal-touch fraud specialist at Identity Theft 911's Resolution Center. There is no added cost to you for these services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist.
Your personal fraud specialist will guide you through the proactive and resolution process until your problem is fully resolved and your peace of mind is restored. These fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and do most of the heavy lifting - so you don't have to struggle on your own.
Fraud specialists are on stand-by ready to assist you with...
- Proactive services - If your wallet or purse is lost or stolen or you suspect your identity has been compromised or might be vulnerable. To help protect your identity, a fraud specialist will place a free fraud alert, when appropriate, and offer guidance on the latest scams.
- Resolution services - provide step-by-step guidance through the identity resolution process from start to finish. A personal-touch fraud specialist works with you to stop fraudulent bills and charges, work with government agencies and creditors, help you prepare notification materials and provide victims of identity theft with one year of free fraud-monitoring services.
- Document replacement assistance - to provide guidance and help in replacing lost, stolen or destroyed identity documents, including Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver's licenses.
For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, visit our Cyber Scout Identity Theft page.
*Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household.Go to main navigation